Mac And Cheese Breaksticks Recipe is too die for. It is one of the best dishes anyone looking for a quick meal can ask for. Get the instructions on how to make it here:
- 1 frozen macaroni and cheese dinner or for an even better taste cook up regular kraft mac and cheese for even better flavor
- 1 tube of premade pizza dough
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200˚C.
- 2. Grease a foil-lined baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3. Remove macaroni and cheese (still frozen) from the packaging. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut into 8 equal-sized sticks.
- 4. Unroll pizza dough. Using a pizza cutter, cut into 8 strips.
- 5. Working quickly, wrap each mac and cheese stick with pizza dough, making sure not to leave any parts uncovered, and place onto greased baking sheet.
- 6. Brush each with olive oil, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning
- 7. Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until dough is cooked and golden brown.
- 8. Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly.
Recipe Originally Found On Buzz Feed here: Mac And Cheese Breadsticks!